Work for Us
At Curran & Pinner we really do believe that it’s our amazing, hardworking people that make all the difference. When they care, our business is sound. If they stop caring, our business goes down the drain. If you are looking for a dynamic, professional company, that recognises the key to success lies in its people, then look no further.
All our people have access to fantastic training opportunities, as well as being continually managed and developed on a day-to-day basis. Individuals are encouraged to go the extra mile, to show their personality and are well rewarded for their achievements and successes.
The Directors also lead by example; they don’t lock themselves away in offices, they muck in and they make the tea (sometimes).
We are currently looking for staff for the following positions, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Letting/Sales Negotiator
OTE £30,000.00 PA
Our Negotiators guide customers from their first enquiry right through to moving-in day/completion. They are one of the first points of contact with Curran & Pinner so it’s a vital role. Their main responsibilities are as follows:
- Advising potential tenants/buyers as soon as a new property comes on to our books
- Accompanying applicants to property viewings
- Lettings - Negotiating terms between the landlord and the tenant
- Sales - Liaising with solicitors, surveyors, mortgagors, and other relevant third parties to act as an intermediary to minimise stress for all parties
- Maintaining close contact with the client Landlords & Vendors
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings & Sales Team
Suitable candidates will be ideally ARLA/NAEA qualified, articulate, have excellent inter-personnel skills and be keen to thrive in a fast paced, target-driven environment.